We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this Website.
We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data, using Google Analytics, to improve our Website and services.
We may collect personal information that you choose to give to us while using this Website. For example, you may voluntarily disclose personal information by:
- Signing up to our e-newsletter
- Submitting the contact, membership or complaints and feedback forms
- Making a donation
- Asking for an appointment
- Calling us, and providing us with your personal information
- Emailing us, and providing us with your personal information
We collect your personal information so we can:
- Contact you
- Work out how we can help you
- Look at what other services might help
Information you share with us will be treated in confidence. We must follow the rules set out in the Privacy Act 2020 and the Health Information Privacy Code 2020.
How much information you share with us is up to you. However not sharing some details may mean it is difficult for us to provide you with the services or information you require.
Read more about information collected and how it may be used.