A gift in your will, also known as a bequest, is a great way to ensure we can carry on our work for the benefit of future generations.
Sexual Wellbeing Aotearoa (formerly Family Planning) has been looking after the sexual and reproductive health of New Zealanders since 1936.
- People trust us to provide sexual and reproductive health services, information and education.
- People come to us because they know they won’t be judged, our services are low-cost, and they want services from providers with special skills and knowledge in this area of healthcare.
- We provide a full range of sexual and reproductive health services, from condoms to specialised gynaecological care.
- We are a leading clinical training provider in sexual and reproductive health care and provide professional development to teachers and courses to parents.
- Our international programmes unit provides funding, support, and training to our Pacific partners, and we are the Secretariat for the New Zealand Parliamentarians’ Group on Population and Development.
Read more about our work
You can help us continue this work in the future
Bequest income is very special to us and your gift will be invested for the long-term benefit of our clients. What’s more, it won’t affect your income today.
There are different types of gifts
You may wish to:
- Leave Sexual Wellbeing Aotearoa a percentage of your total assets
- Leave Sexual Wellbeing Aotearoa a specified sum of money or particular assets to Sexual Wellbeing Aotearoa, such as shares, artwork or an insurance policy.
- Leave Sexual Wellbeing Aotearoa the remainder (residue) of your estate, or part of it, after you have made provision for whānau and friends.
A will is a legal document — we strongly advise seeking legal advice or visiting a lawyer to ensure your will is properly drafted and legally binding.
Email us for more information.
We greatly appreciate your support.
Our full legal name is: New Zealand Family Planning Association Incorporated, trading as Sexual Wellbeing Aotearoa